Top Dip Wax H
Top Dip Wax is used in electrical dripping pots. Perfect measures allow precise and consistent results. Once liquefied, provides excellent elasticity, adaption and detail. Retains strong edges with a memory enhanced elastic feel, clean burn out and minimum shrinkage for consistent dimensional integrity.
Three firmnesses, each in precise segmented sheets:
- Dries quickly.
- Eliminates resealing.
- Maximum hygroscopic expansion for casting fit requiring no additional adjustment.
- Contains natural resins for stability and elasticity.
- Excellent scraping and cutting properties allow best fittings and easy crown adaption.
- Resists warping, deforming or breaking of copings.
- Can be held in molten state for long periods of time.
- Easy clean up.
- Soft (Top Dip Wax S) in red, solid bar form, 100g.
- Homogeneous wax form model results.
- Leaves no wax residue on model.
- Retains strong edges.
- Medium (Top Dip Wax M) in orange or pink, solid bar form, 100g.
- Perfect elasticity properties.
- Recommended hardness for all applications.
- Hard (Top Dip Wax H) in green, solid bar form, 100g.
- Produces very strong wax – copings.
- Great for making secondary forms with conus or telescope technique.
- Precise and consistent results.
||Product - Technical Info