Top Die Sealer
Our Top Die Sealer is brush applied to easily seal and water-proof stone die and model surfaces. It protects margins and reduces abrasion during operations, protecting the die from chipping, breaking or sticking. It also can provide an excellent base layer for our Top Cera Sep separating substance between porcelain and cast. It separates porcelain from model material on gingival surface of pontics, in both marginal porcelain regions as well as adjacent contact zones.
The consistency and viscosity can be controlled by our Top Thinner. This application seals plaster or stone and can smooth rough plaster models.
- Protects preparation borders of crowns and inlays.
- Prepares porcelain shoulder layers.
- Adds negligible film thickness.
- Thin consistency allows penetration into stone for firm seating.
- Transparent surface becomes hard and water-proof.
- Requires only one application, although additional thin layers can be applied after first coat is dry.
- 1 oz. container.